Monday, April 6, 2015

First day

I have started gathering ideas for my Genius Hour presentation. This year I have decided to do my presentation on Graffiti. I researched on how graffiti has evolved to what we know today and it's really interesting. 

Some struggles I encountered during this process was finding good resources that contain graffiti history. I discovered who the creator of graffiti was and some of the writers who were part of evolving graffiti. 

I think graffiti is an extraordinary type of art because it allows you to be creative in a unique way. Graffiti is art. Unfortunately it falls under the category of vandalism and I think that that is preposterous. Graffiti should be allowed to be expressed equally as to any other kind of art. 

2 comments:

  1. Nisha, I really like this. I'm curious to see where it leads you. What is your driving question?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really interesting .Can't wait to see what you have discovered!

    ReplyDelete